Here we are six days into 2010 already. The kids are back at school and the normal "routine" is back in full swing.
I've never worked off a weekly marketing plan to keep myself focused before, even though I've done a daily check-in with a writing buddy to keep me focused on my tasks (thanks to Kristi Holl). Coupled with the weekly marketing plan suggested by Suzanne Lieurance at the CWCC I began the new year in full swing with breaking down each day with specific categories. And I have to tell you it felt great to sit down yesterday to re-visit my previous goals in 2009 and to get rid of what wasn’t working and to expand on what has been working. It truly provided me a game plan to hit the ground running or should I say the good old pen, paper, and keyboard.
My main goals for 2010:
- Network: visiting and commenting on blogs, conducting interviews for my monthly newsletter, and book reviews
- Develop my marketing plan for The Golden Pathway to be published by Guardian Angel Publishing
- Complete the monthy assignments with the CWCC
- Attend the weekly teleclasses at the CWCC
- Finish the edits on my historical fiction manuscript
- Finish the rewrites and edits on my picture book
- Keep my blog fresh and exciting
What are your writing and marketing plans for 2010? I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year!