Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thank You ~ A to Z Challenge



The April 2012 A to Z Challenge was exhilarating from beginning to end. I met many new people through the challenge, both from my visits and visitors to my blog. The teacher's guide post was the most popular and overall my traffic stats were up considerably throughout the month and many visitors are now my latest followers!

Thank you one and all, it's been a pleasure and I hope we stay connected.

Until next time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval Recipient and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

3 comments:

  1. Gosh! You made it to the end...and I just met you LOL. Now I'll have to catch up on 26 posts. No problem. Sadly I had to leave the A-Z at "S" but we'll keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made it. Thank God for pre-scheduled posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna! The A to Z Challenge was lots of fun. A great way to meet so many wonderful people and learn about their blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.