Monday, May 14, 2007

Manic Monday

I'm having one of those days that we all unfortunately have.

I had what I thought in place a great game plan to start off the week. Spend time working at my regular office job and then plunge into my tasks planned for my writing. That all got thrown out the window when my youngest daughter woke up this morning with her right eye swollen shut from an allergic reaction to pollen and stayed home today from school.

Alas, spent quite some time waiting at the doctor's office. The doctor gave her eye drops and she is now doing better.

The deadline that was looming for my office job was met in time...but has left hardly any time to dedicate to my writing.

At this point, since my mom duties of cooking dinner and checking homework and spending time with the girl's are calling, I thought I would at least get my latest post up. Also, I'm going to re-review my game plan for tomorrow and hopefully will have more success!

We have to keep in mind that we will ride over these bumps and will get back on track.

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. The weather was glorious on the East Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.