Friday, May 11, 2007

Workshop Attendance

I'll be attending the Writer's Digest at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City on Wednesday, May 30th. There are fabulous speakers scheduled and there are breakout sessions scheduled throughout the day, giving you the chance to select what best suits your needs. Towards the end of the day each attendee will have the opportunity to give a 3-minute pitch slam to an agent or editor. More information can be found at: http://www.writersdigest.com/bea/.

I have been working on my pitch slam for a historical fiction idea that I came up with during my course at the ICL. It originally started out as a short story, but there is definite potential for a young adult novel.

Anyone that is visiting, if you are attending the conference, please let me know, I would love to meet you in person.

Have a wonderful weekend and happy inspirations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.