Friday, June 22, 2007

School's Out for Summer!

Ugh! I'm not sure if I should be thrilled or overwhelmed that School's Out for Summer.

With the demands of my regular job and family, I have resolved myself to the fact that I must get up early before my girls rise...so that I can get my writing in for the day. Whether it be actual writing, posting to my blog, researching, learning and studying the "tricks of the trade", etc...I know this time will be valuable and it will put me at ease even if I just get in an hour or two.

I just hope my best laid plan works!

Happy Summer time to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Donna, for developing a schedule so you can write every day. It shows you're serious about your own success.

    Good luck with the plan. And even if you don't manage to write every single day during the summer, get in an hour or two as many mornings as you can and you'll still manage to get a lot of writing done by the end of each week.

    Suzanne Lieurance
    National Writing for Children Center
    http://www.writingforchildrencenter.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.