Monday, July 9, 2007

Critique Group or Cheerleading Group

For the last year and a half I have learned and read about how crucial being part of a Critique Group is to your writing career. I agree 100%!

If you find joining a Critique Group is intimidating...why not approach it more as a Cheerleading Group.

Once you join the right group for you...you will find that fellow writer's usually give sound advice. It is imperative that you get a fresh set of eyes to review your manuscript, since it is difficult to proofread your own work and be impartial to the flow of the words.

It is always exciting for your fellow critique members to see your finished manuscript, article, or short story be accepted for publication.

Go ahead...put yourself out there...not just submitting your best work, but reviewing it with fellow writer's.

Have an inspirational day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.