Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Week Started With Two Rejections

We all know that rejection is part of the writing business. And it hit me square in the face twice this week. First my non-fiction article was rejected and then my historical fiction manuscript was rejected.

I will be persistent in getting these two pieces accepted. I will not let these rejections get me down, but rather teach me what to accept as one person's opinion and move on to the next magazine submission and agent and/or publisher submission.

Here's to accepting the inevitable rejection, but still moving forward for acceptance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.