Saturday, October 6, 2007

Middle Grade Book Review - A Crooked Kind of Perfect

My middle grade book review of A Crooked Kind of Perfect by Linda Urban is up for reviewing at The National Writing for Children Center - http://www.writingforchildrencenter.com/.

Cruise on by and view the article and the many other exciting writing for children articles.

Additional exciting news: I sent a personal email to author Linda Urban and she contacted me to receive a copy of the book review.

My networking contacts continue to grow by putting myself outside there on a constant basis.

I want to extend my appreciation of all that I have come in contact with over the past two years for their openness to discuss their writing careers and their encouraging words of support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.