Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Book Review - My Feet Aren't Ugly ~ A Girl's Guide to Loving Herself from the Inside Out by Debra Beck


Title: My Feet Aren’t Ugly ~ A Girl’s Guide to Loving Herself from the Inside Out
Written by: Debra Beck
Genre: Self-help.
Publisher: Beaufort Books
ISBN: 978-0-8253-0542-9
Pages: 129 Price: $12.95
Publication: April 2007

Debra Beck’s My Feet Aren’t Ugly ~ A Girl’s Guide to Loving Herself from the Inside Out is chock full of information that not only your daughter will find useful in navigating the adolescent years into young adult hood....

VISIT THE MUSE BOOK REVIEWS AT: http://reviewarchives.tripod.com/id62.html for the complete book review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.