Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kids Book Reviews - Musing Our Children



4th Grade Class participated in the Kids Book Reviews - Musing Our Children reading and writing activity during the 4th quarter of the 2007-08 school year. The students read the book Shiloh, by Phyllis Reynold Naylor.

Upon completion, I made a class visit to the students and presented them with a booklet of their book reviews and a certificate of participation. The students were especially thrilled that their class will have a designated page on the Musing Our Children website and that their reviews will be published for the world to see. The link is forthcoming and I will share it with you all when it is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.