I've been tagged by Kimberly Lynn
I have to come up with 7 interesting or random facts about myself, and then tag 7 other people to do the same.
You can learn more about Kimberly Lynn and her blog by clicking http://kimberlylynn1020.blogspot.com/.
7 random facts about me:
1. I have a twin sister, Debbie - we look nothing alike, but have had psychic premonitions about one another from time to time...and they end up being true.
2. My nickname is Dee. My brother Tom married a Donna Marie and I married a Tom...so my 4-year-old niece nicknamed me Dee and it stuck. She's now 23!
3. I love watching scary movies in the dark alone.
4. My dear friends, Michelle, Dawn, and Mary are my cheerleaders when rejections come my way.
5. My 13-year-old daugther, Nicole, looks exactly like I did at her age.
6. My first draft is always done in long hand with my favorite Graf von Faber-Castell pen, my husband and daughter's gave me for my 40th birtday.
7. At the beginning of January 2009 I will have a great announcement about my writing career posted on my blog and website...stay tuned!
I am tagging:
1. Carma Dutra - Carma’s Window - http://www.carmaswindow.blogspot.com
2. Lori Calabrese - http://www.loricalabrese.blogspot.com/
3. Dawn Phillips - http://www.rdchildrensbooks.blogspot.com/
4. Dorothy Massey - http://larimar.pnn.com/3693-the-front-page
5. Jennifer Gladen - http://jgladen.blogspot.com/
6. Jessica Aday Kennedy - http://j.adaykennedy.tripod.com/blog/
7. Sylvia C. Hall - http://www.sylvias-journal.blogspot.com/