Monday, February 16, 2009

Enslow Publishers, Inc. - Happy Presidents Day


Is your library ready to celebrate the bicentennial of Abraham Lincoln's birthday? Take a look at Enslow's newest Lincoln biography, 200 Years with Abraham Lincoln: One Man's Life and Legacy. This title has been well received by school and public librarians and has just been featured on SLJ.com's Practically Paradise blog written by Diane Chen. Diane noted that 200 Years with Abraham Lincoln "may be my favorite..." Check out Diane's blog at SLJ.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Donna!

    I haven't checked out this Lincoln title, yet. Thanks for the recommendation. I did read Lincoln Through the Lens and thought it was pretty awesome.

    All the best,
    Lori
    www.loricalabrese.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.