Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Contest - Write What Inspires You Newsletter!


CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT

Refer an opt-in subscriber to the “Write What Inspires You!” Newsletter and automatically be entered in the drawing for:
“Writing Kit: Everything You Need to Get Creative, Start Writing, and Get Published,” From the Editors of Writer’s Digest Books.


  • Make sure the person you refer includes their name & email address and your name & email address in the opt-in box at the top of my website: http://www.donnamcdine.com or within their email to: dmcdine@optonline.net
  • Contest ends: April 30, 2009
  • Winner Announced: May 2009 issue of the “Write What Inspires You!” Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.