Sunday, March 1, 2009

Interview of Donna McDine by Mayra Calvani at Suite 101.com


Interview of Donna McDine by Mayra Calvani at Suite101.com
Donna McDine has been a cashier, a personal assistant, a web designer, and now is finally where she belongs... in the world of children’s literature. "My mind, body, and soul soar to amazing depths of creativity that make my words and world sing," says Donna. "My previous careers have been so different, each I gave my all, but I’ve always ached for something more fulfilling."

It wasn’t until she read an ad by the Institute of Children’s Literature for their aptitude test in 2006 that she took the plunge. She filled it out and to her pure delight she was accepted into the program. She hasn't looked back since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.