Thursday, April 2, 2009

Guest Author - Scott Heydt



Join me on Friday, April 3rd when children's author, Scott Heydt will be my guest author.

Published Young Adult Author, "O.Y.L."- Helm PublishingHonorable Mention, "CROSS", P.M. Moon Publishing, March 2009.

International Director of Scholarship - Delta Tau Delta Fraternity; Alumni Engagement/Communications Task Force Chairman- Moravian Alumni Board; Fifth grade teacher and Green Team Environmental Club Chairman- Groveland Elementary; Greater Lehigh Valley Writer's Guild; Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators.

Scott will check-in throughout the day to answer your questions.

Looking forward to seeing you in cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.