Tuesday, April 21, 2009

KL Going Announces Contest ~ King of the Screwups



Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce that I have a new book out this month! It's a teen novel called *King of the Screwups*, and it's already gotten starred reviews from Publisher's Weekly and School Library Journal, plus a rave review from Kirkus. The early buzz has been great. This book has a little glam rock, a little high fashion, and a big dose of humor as the sexy son of a supermodel tries to reinvent himself as a nerd.

To celebrate the book's release, I'm running a contest... *Confess your screwup and you're entered to win a $100 gift certificate* to the independent bookstore of your choice, Borders, or Barnes & Nobles, plus a complete set of signed KL Going teen novels. Just e-mail me one paragraph or more describing your most heinous screwup. Must be at least twelve years old to enter. The contest runs from April 1st through June 30th, 2009. Entries will be posted on-line, but I won't use your last name or any other identifying information. Feel free to forward this e-mail to others you know who might like to participate.


We all make mistakes, so have some fun and share yours with the world! :-)
KL


2 comments:

  1. What a great contest! Thanks for sharing, Donna!

    All the best,
    Lori
    www.loricalabrese.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which horrendous screwup should I choose? Have to think. Love your idea for the contest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.