Monday, October 12, 2009

Randy Kazandy Where Are Your Glasses by Rhonda Fischer


RANDY KAZANDY, WHERE ARE YOUR GLASSES?


Guardian Angel Health & Hygiene

Author: Rhonda Fischer

Illustrator: Kim Sponaugle

http://www.guardianangelpublishing.com/randy-kazandy.htm

Randy Kazandy is a little boy who needs to adjust to wearing glasses and teaches kids how to love themselves no matter what challenge they may have. This book written in rhyming verse is fun to read, and will make you laugh. Randy's motto: "I love to be me!"

(Rhonda Fischer has self-published this book. GAP has only the e-rights.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.