Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Writer's Digest - 101 Best Websites for Writers





I am going to shamelessly request your assistance:


If you appreciate Write What Inspires You Newsletter please consider nominating it for the “Writer’s Digest Best Newsletters for Writers.” Send an email to: writersdig@fwpubs.com with your comments and nomination and be sure to note “Writer’s Digest Best Newsletters” in the subject line.

And

If you find the blog associated with Write What Inspires You http://www.donna-mcdine.blogspot.com/ helpful please consider nominating it for the “101 Best Websites for Writers.” Send an email to writersdig@fwpubs.com with your comments and nomination and be sure to note “101 Websites” in the subject line.

Deadline: January 1, 2010.

Thank you in advance if you are so inclined.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Diane:

    Much appreciated. Have a great day!

    Regards,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt! I will nominate both. You are well deserving of both!!!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karin:

    Thanks for your support. I appreciate it!

    Regards,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.