Friday, March 19, 2010

Indie-Debut 2010: Member Spotlight ~ Donna McDine

Indie-Debut 2010: Member Spotlight ~ Featuring Donna M. McDine.

I invite you to visit http://www.indiedebut2010.blogspot.com/ and learn all about what this group of talented authors have to offer.

Intuitive interviews, hot discussion topics, excerpts of soon to be released books, and member spotlights is a brief sampling of what this dynamic group has to offer.

Take the time out today and visit and be sure to leave a comment on the posting of your desire.

Thank you in advance for your interest.

9 comments:

  1. I think this is an exciting group. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The small publishing houses are turning out some very nice books. Move over, big publishers. Best to all the writers. Looking forward to your book, Donna. :)

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again. I just came back from reading your interview, Donna. Loved learning more about you. The waiting is sometimes the hardest part of writing. The big day will be here before you know it.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dona, thank you so much for commenting on my Saturday interview. TeensReadToo is a great website, but the blog gets NO comments. The three on my spot is a record!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane...I'm very surprised by this considering the amount of followers.

    Tara and Beverly, thank you very much for your continued interest.

    Warm regards,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Donna for the link. I'm checking it out now. Have a great week.

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Donna for the link. I will definitely go back and check it out more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.