Saturday, April 17, 2010

Step into the past through Black History Children Book Reviews

Travel back into time through intriguing black history children books. I invite you on this journey through my weekly book review feature at http://www.thegoldenpathway.blogspot.com./
Stop by for a spell and leave a comment if you are so inclined on your children book recommendations. I look forward to your visit:

Friday, April 23rd:
If You Lived When There was Slavery in America by Anne Kamma and illustrated by Pamela Johnson




Friday, April 30th:
America's Black Founders ~ Revolutionary Heroes and Early Leaders by Nancy I. Sanders




Friday, May 7th:
Under the Night Quilt by Deborah Hopkinson and illustrated by James E. Ransome







Friday, May 14th:
Henry's Freedom Box by Ellen Levine and Illustrated by Kadir Nelson








Friday, May 21st:
D is for Drinking Gourd ~ An African American Alphabet by Nancy I. Sanders and Illustrated by E.B. Lewis




Friday, May 28th:
January's Sparrow by Patricia Polacco







Thank you for your interest.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of interesting looking books. Will have to stop by and check out your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.