PROFILE of MuseItUp Publishing:
We welcome new and seasoned Canadian and American authors to send us their manuscripts. Our view is that new writers aren't given an opportunity to showcase their talent. Although a submission doesn't guarantee an acceptance, we will offer comments with tips on how to improve your manuscript and invite you
to resubmit. Simultaneous submissions will be accepted provided it is clearly stated in your cover letter that another publisher is considering your work. Our authors do not pay a fee to e-publish their books with us. We provide editing and cover art for all our books, and assign the ISBN number to your work.
We are a small and upcoming royalty paying independent Canadian e-publisher, open to the following genres:
• Romance (no erotica) - everything from: romantic comedy, contemporary romance, fantasy romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, romantic suspense, western romance
• Paranormal - Fantasy - we love vampires, ghosts, witches, werewolves and shape shifters...and dragons
• Mystery - Suspense -Thriller - captivate us with the pacing of your novel.
Hint: we love cozy mysteries
• Young Adult - we're big fans of the Potter & Twilight series but seeking a unique voice for this target group
• Horror & Dark Fiction - scare the living daylights out of us with your settings, dialogue, and characters - not with blood and gore and missing human parts. Use the power of your writer's voice to draw images that will leave readers sitting at the edge of their seats.
We're seeking quality work, not first drafts, ranging from 3,000 words minimum to novel length. Please see our Theme word count below. We are currently NOT seeking: short story collections or anthologies, Poetry, or nonfiction.
We are an e-publishing house with the aim of publishing e-books first and print books to follow an e-book release within a year (only novel length books will be considered for print.) If print is not published within a year of the e-book release, print rights are reverted back to the author and the e-book rights are still maintained until the duration of the contract.
Publisher: Lea Schizas
Fiona Young Brown
Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz
Delilah K. Stephans
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: http://museituppublishing.com/musepub/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5&Itemid=2
Thank you for your interest in MuseItUp Publishing - http://www.museituppublishing.com/