Monday, July 5, 2010
Versatile Blogger Award
1. Thank those who loved me enough to bestow this gift
2. Share seven things about myself
3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers - IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER - who are fantastic in some way
4. Drop by and let my 15 friends know I love them
Easy enough? No not really. This was no easy task to narrow it down to 15 since there are so many bloggers I love. First to my seven shared things about me:
1. I can't stand it when people (doesn't matter who it is) hovers by my desk.
2. Many think I always have it together, but I'm human and I have melt downs like any good old respectable two-year-old.
3. I can't stand it when someone does something wrong and they won't take accountability for it and try to spin it around on the person they've done wrong.
4. I'm a neat freak, but I'm getting better since I'm putting my writing first.
5. I cherish the times with my family when we have no set plans nor schedules.
6. I cry tears of joy when my children accomplish their dreams.
7. My day flows better when I get my writing in first thing in the morning.
Now for the 15 blogs I feel deserve this award:
1 - Lori Calabrese - because she always provides in-depth critiques with love - http://www.loricalabrese.com/blog
2 - Patricia Shirra - because she too always provides in-depth critiques with love - http://www.patriciashirra.blogspot.com/
3 - Karin Larson - terrific with a virtual slap upside the head to snap me out of negativity - http://www.karin-larson.blogspot.com/
4 - Beverly Stowe McClure - always there to lend a supportive voice - thanks cyberspace mom! - http://www.beverlystowemcclure.wordpress.com/
5 - Kathy Stemke - because she always provides valuable tips in getting out our young muses moving - http://www.educationtipster.blogspot.com/
6 - Terri Forehand - always offers up words of wisdom and help to families in crisis, especially in death and health related issues - http://www.heartfeltwords4kids.blogspot.com/
7 - VS Grenier - always willing to lend support in learning how to juggle motherhood and writing - http://www.thewritingmama.blogspot.com/
8 - Margot Finke - always puts humor into her teleclasses giving an added jolt of inspiration - http://www.hookkidsonreading.blogspot.com/
9 - Mayra Calvani - because she always shares info on writing for children - http://www.petsandauthors.blogspot.com/
10 - Nicole Weaver - because she always is a continued source of support and wisdom - http://www.readyabletolearnfrenchspanish.blogspot.com/
11 - Sheila Deeth - for her never ending blog comments and support - http://www.sheiladeeth.blogspot.com/
12 - Carole Anne Carr - for her creativity and determination - http://www.caroleannecarr.blogspot.com/
13 - Deborah Ramos - for her heartwarming poetry - http://www.backyardsafari.blogspot.com/
14 - KC Snider - because her incredible artistic talent brought my first story book to life - http://blog.kcsniderart.com/
15 - Nancy Sanders - because her honesty and willingness to share her experiences as a writer - http://www.nancyisanders.wordpress.com/
Thank you Lea for this award and for being an ongoing force of support. And congratulations to one and all. And for my readers please take the time out to visit each blog listed.
Best wishes for a lovely and safe summer!