Wednesday, November 24, 2010

National Writing for Children Center Day 6 VBT: Become a Fan of Children's Author Rachelle Burk

Introducing Rachelle Burk, creator of Resources for Childrens Writers.com.
ResourcesForChildrensWriters.com is an award winning site that provides 29 categories of nearly 250 helpful writing resources. It is for everyone who wants to write for children and see their work in print. You will find links to resources that will help you improve your writing, network with other children's writers, get your work published, and promote your book. Although targeted to writers of children’s literature, many categories are relevant to all writers. I welcome anyone to contact me with suggestions for additional resources, or inform me of broken links. Feel free to link to this site from your own blog or website.
My Facebook fanpage, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachelle-Burk-Childrens-Author/163378720351272?ref=ts&v=wall alerts writers to updates and additions to my Resources website. I also post information about online writing conferences, workshops, and contests. You’ll also find updates relating to my publications, book signings or school visits.


You can link to all these pages from my main website: http://www.rachelleburk.com/.  

Thank you for your time and interest.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.