I'm a planner and list person by nature, so creating my 2012 goals with specific tasks I need to complete each week to achieve my goals has provided me with direction to insure my success.
I'm pleased to share my goal progress as of January 25th:
- I have held steadfast to editing my middle grade manuscript and have completed handwritten edits of chapters 1 thru 19 and have typed the edits for Chapter 1.
- I have requested book reviews of The Golden Pathway to various book bloggers and I'm starting to hear back from them with interested responses.
- I'm in the midst of creating a contest at www.thegoldenpathway.blogspot.com for February to celebrate Black History Month. Please sure to stop by on February 1st to learn all about it.
- I've created a To Be Written log with topics and due dates through May 2012 and I'm writing every day in addition to the middle grade manuscript edits.
- I have become much more social on blogs by visiting and commenting specifically to their current blog posting. It's a sure fire way to conduct cross promotional efforts.
Wishing you success in your writing career!
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.