- I have held steadfast to editing my middle grade manuscript and have completed handwritten edits of chapters 1 thru 19 and have typed the edits for Chapter 1-10. I've also submitted Chapter 20-21 to my critique group and have received their feedback and now I need to review and implement.
- I requested book reviews of The Golden Pathway in celebration of Black History Month and ten reviewers read and completed their reviews. All were announced as they came in at www.thegoldenpathway.blogspot.com.
- The contest to celebrate Black History Month ends February 29th. Visit http://thegoldenpathway.blogspot.com/2012/01/golden-pathway-celebrates-black-history_30.html today and enter at your chance to win a $25 Starbucks Gift Card.
- I've created a To Be Written log with topics and due dates through May 2012 and I'm writing every day in addition to the middle grade manuscript edits. I'm thrilled to report two projects are now written, edited, and submitted for consideration.
- I have become much more social on blogs by visiting and commenting specifically to their current blog posting. It's a sure fire way to conduct cross promotional efforts.
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.