Friday, May 25, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness Surprise by Sharon Mayhew


An online friend of mine, Sharon Mayhew recently surprised me with a heartwarming post to Celebrate Writers Through Random Acts of Kindness. I was a bit late to the "party" but nevertheless it has put me over the moon.

Come on over and visit...
http://skmayhew.blogspot.com/2012/05/random-act-of-kindness-blitz.html

Thanks Sharon! I'm truly blessed to have you in my life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval Recipient and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

2 comments:

  1. Donna, Congratulations! It's well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,

      Thank you very much. Hope you are well!

      Best regards,
      Donna

      Delete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.