Friday, May 4, 2012

Writers Club: The Benefits of the Working Writer's Club



My positive experience as a member of the Working Writer's Club has propelled my freelance writing career to a level I only thought imaginable a few short years ago. As a publicist I have increased my client by 75% in the last six months and as an award-winning children’s author I have increased my book contracts to three in the last year and a half.

The immense amount of tools available through a Working Writer’s Club membership includes:

5-day Virtual Book Tour

Monthly workshops (access to current and past workshop materials). A sample of this month’s workshops:

Getting Started as a Freelance Journalist & Writing on Assignment with Faye Levow
How to Write a Proposal & Land a Great Writing Job with Suzanne Lieurance
Trait Based Writing with Nancy I. Sanders
How to Generate Ideas and Make Them Narrow Enough for Great Magazine Articles with Melissa Abramovitz

Networking opportunities via the list serve and member forum

Promotional opportunities through the Speakers Bureau and Writers for Hire listings

Club member book listing

Critique Groups

And so much more!

Now through May 31st, the low monthly membership fee is $9.99. Visit the Working Writer’s Club today and learn more about this incredible offer before the monthly membership increases to $27 on June 1, 2012.


Hope to see you there!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval Recipient and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, thanks for sharing your experience as a Working Writer's Club member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure make joining sound like a good deal. I'm thinking about it, just don't know if I have the time. I can't seem to do everything I need to now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev,

      If there was only more time in the day. The writer's life To Do list is never ending indeed!

      All the best,
      Donna

      Delete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.