Friday, June 1, 2012

Powder Monkey - historical fiction children's book

I am over the moon to share with you the book cover of Powder Monkey by the incredibly talented illustrator, K.C. Snider! This is our second partnership, the first in August 2010 for the award-winning historical fiction children's book The Golden Pathway.



Publication date: Summer/Fall 2012

More details to come....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval Recipient and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

2 comments:

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.