Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Aussie from Down Under Reviews Powder Monkey and Hockey Agony by Donna McDine


Fellow children's author, Margot Finke and I met back in 2007 via Guardian Angel Publishing and various online writing forums and our friendship has remained. It is my hope to meet this heart warming and giving woman in person some day!

Margot's own writing and critique services keep her busy and typically does not complete reviews and I'm honored she made an exception to review my two latest children's books.

Visit Margot at Hook Kids on Reading and check out her reviews of Powder Monkey and Hockey Agony. While there be sure to check out Margot's fabulous books, Skype author visits, critique service, etc. Be prepared to spend a big chunk of time visiting Margot for her resources are outstanding!

Thank you Margot :) !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
Connect with

Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.

Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.

The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.