Wednesday, March 19, 2014

PARP Presentation at Highview Elementary School


Heading to Highview Elementary School this evening for the special invite of presenting to the third and fourth graders and their caregivers my keynote speech, "How a Book Comes to Be." Thank you Dana and Lee Ann! 

Looking forward to an interactive evening!

Thanks to my boss, Thomas John, for the time off to prepare and to present. I truly appreciate your support! And thanks to my sister, parents, and girlfriend Michelle for proofreading my PowerPoint presentation. You are all gems! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
Connect with

A Sandy Grave ~ January 2014 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.

Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.

Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.

The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.