Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Muffin Commando Squad - A-Z 2015 Challenge

Logo by: www.matusic.com

Like so many of us in the writing world we have developed wonderful friendships through cyberspace. C. Lee McKenzie and I met just this way back in 2007/08 and have remained friends/colleagues ever since. When Lee reached out to me to join The Muffin Commando squad under her guidance for the A-Z 2015 Challenge I eagerly accepted.

My esteemed partners in crime...

Our fearless leader, C. Lee McKenzie
Yvonne Ventresca
Elizabeth Seckman
Carrie Butler
Patricia Lynne
Tyrean Martinson
Tara Tyler
Tammy Theriault


We are all working to prepare our posts for the Blogging from A-Z 2015 Challenge and we are looking forward to engaging with visitors to our blogs and visiting with fellow Blogging from A-Z 2015 Challenge participants.

Good luck and I look forward to chatting with you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Multi Award-winning Children's Author

Ignite curiosity in your child through reading!

Connect with
A Sandy Grave ~ January 2014 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2014 Purple Dragonfly 1st Place Picture Books 6+, Story Monster Approved, Beach Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ New England Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

17 comments:

  1. Partners in crime? Come on, we are angels, muffiny good angels... *shifty eyes* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are partners in chocolate chip, banana, pumpkin "muffinness." And we come packing, right? You're helping to make this a lot of fun, Donna. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! Can't believe it's right around the corner!

      Delete
  3. Lee has put together one of the best Minion groups. Quality people and lots of them! That was always my secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always humbled by your heartwarming words of support!

      Delete
  4. Enjoyed reading your post, I am usually in Lee's Minion Group, perhaps that's why it's one of the best this year. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Yvonne! I'm delighted to connect with you through out posts!

      Delete
  5. Happy to be partnered with so many fine muffin-minions!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. I'm in a group but I can never remember the name! But I have my posts written almost completely now. Just finished "U" earlier today. Can't wait to read everyone's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you are almost (or may already be done) with your posts. I'm all set to get. Looking forward to reading as many posts as possible!

      Delete
  7. I love Lee too! Sounds like a great group. Can't wait to read all the A-Z posts. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess. I'm looking forward to the posts too!

      Delete
  8. Sounds like an amazing group. :) It's funny how we can develop these strong connections over the web. It's a new feeling to me, and I cherish and value these friendships as I do the friends I see in person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like wonderful group of writers. Waiting to read all the fab A-Z posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.