Thursday, January 21, 2016

Live Your Life with Gratitude

 

With all the horrible news coming at us at every angle, it's difficult not to get caught up in a tailspin of negative thoughts. Be kind to yourself and those in your life by taking the opportunity each and every day to latch onto the positives in your life with gratitude.

Daily journal writing can set the tone for a day of gratitude and abundance. Don't think you have anything to write out, think again. Concerned your writing won't flow, don't worry. Your journal writing is for your eyes only.

Start your journal session with at least three positive aspects of your life. Write about what makes each one so wonderful and how you are grateful for each, no matter how small or big. 

For every small blessing turns into a chock full day of gratitude?

Love Snoopy and Charlie Brown!!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Multi Award-winning Children's Author

Ignite curiosity in your child through reading!

Connect with

Dee and Deb Off They Go Kindergarten First Day Jitters ~ December 2015 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.

A Sandy Grave ~ January 2014 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2014 Purple Dragonfly 1st Place Picture Books 6+, Story Monster Approved, Beach Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2015 Purple Dragonfly Book Award Historical Fiction 1st Place, Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2015 Purple Dragonfly Book Award Honorable Mention Picture Books 6+, New England Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

13 comments:

  1. Snoopy dance!

    I keep a journal on and off. It really gets words flowing because you know it's just your thoughts and no one will see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...it's nice being safe in one's own words.

      Delete
  2. Great advice, Donna! Thanks you. I'm grateful for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent advice, Donna. I used to keep a journal but haven't in a long time. Maybe I should start again. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that journaling clears my head! Snowed in at home in New York - not a bad thing! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. Difficult to be anything but positive when you are grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Alex hit the nail on the head there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always feel so much better if I start with positives in my journal. And I often find that I've forgotten the negatives when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just what I needed to read today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.