Friday, August 24, 2007

Exciting Request!

Exciting news!

Editor, Virginia S. Grenier, of Stories for Children Magazine was contacted by the Henrico County School District in Virginia to request permission to use 13 stories from their previously published issues in preparation of their state's reading comprehension test.

My non-fiction article, "What's Not a Fish, But Is Called a Fish?" plus 12 other articles by additional fabulous authors are included in this packet. Virginia contacted each author to ask for permission for this worthwhile request.

I am honored to be included!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.