Monday, August 20, 2007

Networking Is Important

Hello All:

I have made a wonderful addition to my network of fellow children & young adult writers. Gayle Jacboson-Huset, Assistant Editor, Stories for Children Magazine has not only become an important contact in my writing career, but has quickly become a good friend.

We connected from the moment we started corresponding via email and I'm thrilled to include her in my network of writer colleagues, but I'm especially honored to consider her as a friend.

Cruise on over to Stories for Children Magazine and read about their wonderful work and the short stories contributed every month by talented children's writers.

Here's to you in finding the right network to further your writing goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.