Friday, February 27, 2009

The Morning Nudge ~ Suzanne Lieurance


The Morning Nudge

Words to inspire and motivate you to get a little writing done today February 27, 2009

Make Your Own Luck!

Here's something to try.

Just for today, tell yourself "I am SO fortunate. So many good things are happening in my life right now."

No matter what you encounter today, keep repeating those words to yourself.

If you find yourself thinking negative thoughts, immediately STOP and say, "I am SO fortunate. So many good things are happening in my life right now."

Negative thoughts attract negative events.

Positive thoughts attract positive events.

Make your own luck with "lucky" thoughts.

Wouldn't you really rather have positive events occur today? I sure would.

Repeat after me, "I am SO fortunate. So many good things are happening in my life right now."

Keep saying this to yourself throughout the day and see what happens.

Try it!

Contact Information:

Suzanne Lieurance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.