Thursday, February 19, 2009

Simon Rose's Guest Blogger - Suzanne Lieurance



Simon Rose's guest blogger this month, is Suzanne Lieurance, a fulltime freelance writer, children's author, and The Working Writer's Coach. This week Suzanne looks at why everyone needs a coach.


If you look around at the top performers today in any field - sports, sales, or even coaching itself....VISIT SIMON AND SUZANNE AT: http://simon-rose.blogspot.com/2009/02/why-everyone-needs-coach.html TO READ MORE OF WHAT Suzanne has to offer.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Donna. Maybe you should be my guest blogger one day as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the article, Donna. Very interesting. I left a post there. I've never considered needing a coach, but Suzanne makes sense.

    Bev


    Author of YA
    Rebel in Blue Jeans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Simon and Bev...thanks for stopping by.

    Simon...I'll be in touch.

    Bev...glad you checked it out.

    Warmly,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.