Friday, July 2, 2010

Balancing the Writer’s Life and Mama’s Life

M E D I A   R E L E A S E


CONTACT: Donna M. McDine
Children’s Author
Email: dmcdine@optonline.net
Phone: 845-721-7802

For Immediate Release

Balancing the Writer’s Life and Mama’s Life

Balance, balance, and some more balance. To find it at times with (as many fellow writers) the responsibilities of wife, mother, daughter, friend and my work as a virtual assistant can be quite daunting at times.

Visit with Donna McDine through her charismatic interview by freelance author, VS Grenier on Friday, July 2 at: http://thewritingmama.blogspot.com/.

Stop by for a spell and enjoy the chance to get to know this up and coming children’s author. Donna will be on hand throughout the day to field your questions and to respond to your comments.

Thank you for your interest.

###

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna, hop on over here for your surprise.

    http://thewritingjungle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.