Thursday, July 1, 2010

How Has Blogging Inspired Your Writing Contest Winner Announced

I am pleased to announce the winner of "How Has Blogging Inspired Your Writing" Contest:

Kristi Bernard

Visit Kristi and learn about her exciting writing career at: http://kristisbooknook.blogspot.com/

Congratulations Kristi. Your winning entry will be published in the June/July 2010 issue of Write What Inspires You!

Thank you to all who entered. All submissions were outstanding!

Best wishes for a safe and happy summer 2010!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Kristi! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Donna! Woo hoo! This is a lot of fun. I love blogging and I read a lot of fun and intersting blogs that really inspire me to write and yours is one of those blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi....you are very welcome! Thanks for your continued support!

    Diane and Susanne...thanks for stopping by and extending your congtratulations to Kristi!

    Best wishes,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH - Wow, I know a celebrity! Congratulations!
    Love,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.