Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Author, K.L. Going

This has been quite the eventful day!

As many of you know I am a Middle Grade Book Reviewer for The National Writing for Children Center and I just completed and submitted my review of, "The Garden of Eve," by K. L. Going.

I was so inspired by the book that I sent a personal email to K. L. Going stating how much I enjoyed the book and that I just finished my book review. She expressed interest in the book review and I forwarded it to her immediately.

Her response was one of pure delight! She wrote:

"Oh thank you! Would you mind if I post this review on my web site? It's beautifully written..."

I am honored that such an established author as K.L. Going is that she praised me on my writing!

Please do stop by and visit her at http://www.klgoing.com and don't forget to pick up your copy of "The Garden of Eve."

I will post the links to my book review at my blog once I receive them.

Have a wonderful day of unexpected connections!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.