Friday, September 7, 2007

Guest Bloggers thru Pump Up Your Book Promotion

Cheryl Malandrinos, a fellow member from the Musing Our Children group introduced me to Pump Up Your Book Promotion and how you can get involved in the promotion of published authors through their virtual book tours. There are several ways you can participate from conducting an interview with the author, guest blogger on your blog by the author, book review. Surf on over to: Pump Up Your Book Promotion to gather further information.

Announcing:

On October 18th...Diane Wolfe will be the Guest Blogger and I will be completing a book review of her Young Adult Fiction novel, "MIKE: THE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS, PART IV"

Darrell Bain is tentatively scheduled to be the Guest Blogger on November 19th.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.