Friday, June 26, 2009

Katie Hines - Guest Author to Visit: June 30th

Join me on June 30th when Katie Hines, author of Guardian visits Write What Inspires You! for a three part segment spanning the Write What Inspires You blog and newsletter.

Brief bio:

Katie has been writing snippits here and there as long as she can remember. When in 8th grade, she wrote a short story called, "Underworld." Then, in high school, she wrote several poems that were published in an anthology...

Want to know more, you'll have to stop back on June 30th, July 2nd, and July 20th and subscribe to the Write What Inspires You newsletter to learn more about this dynamic writer. Opt-in at: http://www.donnamcdine.com

4 comments:

  1. I'll be back!

    L. Diane Wolfe
    www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
    www.spunkonastick.net
    www.thecircleoffriends.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Donna, Look forward to the 30th. Post another reminder via Facebook, or Twitter for us old forgetful folk. You’re on Twitter, right? I'm not sure I'm following you, but should be.

    Best regards, Galen
    Imagineering Fiction Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cliffhanger, huh? It works. See you later.

    Bev

    http://beverlystowemcclure.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.