Friday, June 8, 2012

Daughter and Mother Relationships: 3-Day Breakthrough Mother/Daughter Retreat with Debra Beck


I am pleased to host Debra Beck today as she discusses her 3-Day Breakthrough Mother/Daughter Retreat.

Do you wish you were closer and more connected with your teenage daughter?   Are you looking for better ways of communicating with her?  Is your heart aching for there to be loving behavior present in your relationship? If you answered yes to these questions, then read on… 
Whether you are trying to mend a damaged relationship or deepen an already connected relationship between you and your daughter, this Breakthrough Retreat will be a powerful life changing experience for you both.


I specialize in designing a 3 day Mother Daughter Breakthrough Retreat in Sedona, Arizona. Each retreat is personalized for mother and daughters to create breakthroughs to help strengthen their relationship.
When my youngest daughter was heading into her teenage years, our relationship was stressed. 
The breakdown in communication and love made it impossible for me to guide her in a way that was supportive to her becoming an independent, self-assured young woman.  Both our hearts were aching with every harsh word spoken and negative action taken.  Through my own experience, I have created this amazing Mother Daughter Breakthrough Retreat.  I have so much compassion for mothers because I have felt the heartache of having a broken relationship with my own daughter.  I also have compassion for the daughters because I have also experience a disconnected relationship first hand with my own mother.
Our daughters need a connected, loving relationship with us, their mothers, to feel safe in the world and participate in their life on a level that promotes a healthy environment for them to succeed in. 
Is there anything more important than our relationship with our kids? 
Extremely Personalized To Meet Your Needs
I will design your retreat after a personal phone consultation with you both to analyze where the relationship is and what is required to have the breakthroughs to develop the bond required to nurture the relationship long term.
After Care
4-30 minute follow up consultations each- either face-to-face or over the phone to help cement the new way of relating.
 Call for Your Personalized Breakthrough Retreat Now:

928-300-0447
Free consultation to see if this Breakthrough Retreat is for you and your daughter 


BIO: DEBRA BECK, author of My Feet Aren’t Ugly: A Girl’s Guide to Loving Herself from the Inside Out is a devoted mother, mentor, sought-after presenter and leading expert on the issues facing teen girls.


As a teenage girl, Debra experienced first-hand the difficult issues facing many teenage girls today.
Born in Neptune, New Jersey, Debra moved to Arizona when she was seven. As a teenage girl, she struggled with the same issues that normal teenage girls face – anxiety about school, friends, peer pressure, family life, not liking – or even knowing – who she was, and not fitting in. What Debra didn’t realize was that these difficult years were preparing her for her life’s work.

When Debra realized that low self esteem was a wide-spread problem

for teenage girls, she wanted to help.

When her two daughters became teenagers, Debra came to understand that her experience as a teen was not so different after all. Through observing her daughters, Debra saw that these girls, and so many of their friends, were confronting the very issues she had faced. It was then that Debra became aware not only of how painful it is to be a teenage girl, but realized that low self esteem was a universal problem for most girls in their teens.
Helping teenage girls to empower themselves became Debra’s life work. She shares her skills in her inspiring book “

My Feet Aren’t Ugly“.
With 20 plus years experience in self-development, a first-hand awareness of just how difficult the teenage years can be, empathy, and a passion for making a difference, Debra discovered her life’s work: helping young girls learn how to truly love themselves from the inside out.

Also, raising 2 teenage girls herself, Debra realized

that parents needed support too.

Our concern for our teens is valid in a world where sex in treated casually, drug and alcohol use are prevalent and teen suicide is on the rise. With the media being such a strong influence, our need to stay connected to our teenagers is more important today then ever. Debra has a way of bringing understanding and ease into a parent/teenager relationship.
Debra, it's a pleasure to host you today and I'm delighted to help you spread the word about your worthwhile retreat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best wishes,




Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval Recipient and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debra,

    It's a pleasure to host you today. What a worthwhile and beneficial event!

    All the best,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,

    Thanks for sharing this. This is a great way to help mothers and their daughters. Luckily, I had a great relationship with my only daughter. We are truly best of friends. At 22 years of age , our relationship is still very strong. I will pass this information to a friend of mine .

    Nicole Weaver
    Trilingual Children's Author
    http://mysisterismybestfriend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this, Ladies. Although I have only sons, there is a lot of crossover here. I enjoyed it and learned, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous. If I had a teen daughter, I'd be all over this.

    Thanks for posting this, Donna. I know there are Moms out there who will appreciate what is being offered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful intervention for mothers and daughters. I never did have problems with my daughter as a teenager, but I had friends who did. It is heartbreaking when one of the loves of your life is not communicating. I hope this service brings relief to many. Wishing you and all who take advantage, great success!

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.