Thursday, July 19, 2007

Acceptance and To Be Published News!

I hope that the warmer summer days are giving you the energy and inspiration to write your best material.

I have more exciting news to share with you all! My first-person account article entitled, "Publication or Rejection, What Will It Be Today?" has been accepted by Kid Magazine Writers - http://www.kidmagwriters.com/ and will appear in their August 2007 issue.

Once I have the link I will share it with you.

Here's to your success!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations, Donna! You're really on a roll! it going!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.