Thursday, August 9, 2007

Published News!

Even though I'm on vacation at the hazy and very hot Outer Banks, NC and promised myself that I would relax and catch up on my reading for writing and reading for pleasure I have found myself lured to the computer and the world of blogging and email.

I have great news to share that I have published my children fiction short story, "The Creaky Ceiling," at www.alongstoryshort.net! Click on For and About Children.

Cruise on by and view not only my short story but the other short stories by additional fabulous authors.

Signing off for now to play in the sand and ocean with my children, nephews and niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.