Thursday, October 23, 2008

Debut Free Newsletter – “Write What Inspires You!” by Donna M. McDine



Debut Free Newsletter – “Write What Inspires You!” by Donna M. McDine

Coming off the inspiration of The 2008 Muse Online Conference, I am embarking on the maiden voyage of my debut FREE newsletter, “Write What Inspires You!” to be published December 2008 and monthly thereafter.

Each issue will contain:

Welcome Message
Author, Editor and Illustrator Interviews
Book Review(s)
Proclaim Your Successes
Reflections or Dreams

Additional categories may be added.

The December 2008 issue is booked with exciting submissions, except for the category Proclaim Your Successes. Go ahead and submit your news to be included in the debut issue.

If you would like to contribute or be an interview subject for future issues please contact Donna McDine at dmcdine@optonline.net and pitch your idea. Please note this is a Non-paying market, but exposure is already building even before the first issue has been released.

To subscribe to the FREE “Write What Inspires You!” Newsletter, send an email to Donna McDine at: dmcdine@optonline.net and indicate Free Newsletter in the subject line

or

Visit Donna at http://www.donnamcdine.com/and opt-in at the top of her home page.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Here’s to your inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Donna,

    I look forward to your newsletters- what a great thing to offer! We all need a little inspiration, and I know you won't disappoint! :)

    All the best,
    Lori
    www.loricalabrese.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori...thanks for stopping by...momentum is building with just the first week of announcing its debut.

    Warmly,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Donna,
    I am excited to receive your newsletter. I will be sending my second out this week. I better find some topics. I know your newsletter will be full of great information.

    Carma

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.