Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2010 The Muse Online Writers Conference




If you missed the 2009 Muse Online Writers Conference


be sure to check back in November for registration to the 2010 conference.



Don't miss out on this one of a kind conference.


To be held October 11-17, 2010


Block out the week so you have the chance to

snuggle into your most comfortable clothes and slippers.

That way you are your most comfortable while navigating

the cyberspace hallways of the Muse Online Writers Conference.


Jammed packed with week long

workshops, lectures, pitch sessions, networking.

You name it the Muse Online Writers Conference has it.

Check out the testimonials coming in for 2009 at:




3 comments:

  1. Thank you, dear friend, for bragging about the Muse Online Conference. Wow, can't believe it's over for this year, but I'm still buzzing from the info overload.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I'm going to give my own testimonial after I hear back from the full ms request as a result of my pitch session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea...right back at you my dear friend and fellow Angel. Thanks for stopping by. The week flew by and enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks!

    TerryLynn...looking forward to reading your testimonal, hope the end result of your pitch session is a huge success!

    Warmly,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.