Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year


As any year 2009 came with many blessings and challenges, all to be learned from.

While going through difficult challenges the blessings tend to be overshadowed.

I hope for you all you have overcome or are working through your challenges and blessings abound as we enter 2010.

Take the time today and reflect on 2009 and remember the positives and let go of the negatives. Tell your loved ones you love them even though you believe they already know this. Nothing is more uplifting for an individual to be acknowledged with the three simple words, I Love You!

To each and everyone of my family members, friends, and new found friends from the writing community I love and cherish each and every one of you and look forward to a prosperous 2010.

God bless.


5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family, Donna. May 2010 bring good health, happiness, and joy to your house. It is my pleasure to consider you a friend (and cyber-daughter).

    Love,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. I keep reading how you get to be Bev's cyber-daughter. I'm sure there is an interesting story in there, somewhere. ???

    This is a copy of the same message I am posting in other places. I wanted to visit and thank everyone who has visited or followed any of my blogs. I have so enjoyed this new experience and look forward to getting to know each of you better. May this be a year of joy and prosperity for everyone.

    Happy New Year!!!

    Keep a hug on,

    ~ Yaya
    Yaya's Changing World

    ~ Just Joany
    Red Wagon Flights

    Word Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of everything Donna! happy 2010~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure there is an interesting story in there, somewhere. ???

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.