Monday, December 14, 2009

Winner Announced: Holiday Traditions


Congratulations to: TERRY LYNN JOHNSON

Kindly please forward me your snail mail address at: dmcdine@optonline.net so I can mail out the book and journal:

You Are More Than Enough, Every Woman's Guide to Purpose, Passion, and Power

AND

Achievement Journal

One and all, please join me in extending congratulations to: Terry Lynn Johnson

Thank you...I've enjoyed reading about everyone's holiday traditions...absolutely delightful!

Wishing you all a Joyous Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year!

Warmest regards,
Donna

2 comments:

  1. In the Ukranian Tradition, Christmas is a very special time. I usually start baking my Christmas cake on December 1st and put it away for the holidays. I also put up the tree with my family and we then have a tradition of sitting beside the tree and singing Christmas Carols every weekend until Christmas.

    I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas in your family Donna.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,

    I think I am late with my post for the holidays. Sigh.

    Please let me know if you receive it.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.