Monday, January 25, 2010

Daily Words of Encouragement Now Offered to Writers Who Need a Little Help Getting Started Every Morning



Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) January 2, 2010 - Writer Suzanne Lieurance bills herself as "The Working Writer's Coach" and says she helps turn part-time writers into "working" freelance writers. As such, she knows how hard it is for some writers to get started each day. Either their muse refuses to show up, or a full-blown case of writer's block develops. To deal with both of those problems, Lieurance created The Morning Nudge, a few inspiring words to motivate writers to get a little writing done each day.

Every weekday morning, writers on Lieurance's mailing list receive an e-mailed copy of The Morning Nudge. One day Lieurance might coax new freelancers to begin "living the writer's life," simply by sitting down and writing something. Another issue of the Nudge might encourage writers to celebrate the writing they did manage to accomplish that day rather than the writing they didn't get around to doing.

"Writers face so much rejection," explains Lieurance. "It's easy to get discouraged, particularly when just starting out. I like to think The Morning Nudge gives writers a positive little message every morning that lets them know they are not alone, and that they can't really fail at freelancing as long as they don't give up."

Writers seem to enjoy The Morning Nudge. Lieurance receives appreciative e-mails almost every day. "Hey, thank you for your Morning Nudge," said writer Amy Kelly. "It is a great way to start the day!"

Lieurance coined a cute little catch phrase for her daily words of inspiration and motivation. She advises, "When your pen won't budge, read The Morning Nudge."

As an added bonus...If you subscribe to The Morning Nudge, you'll automatically receive an invitation to The Morning Nudget Club for no additional charge. Then, as a member of the club, you'll get FREE writer's tools and resources to help you improve your writing and build your writing career.
To learn more about The Morning Nudge, go to: http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=3271591
 

4 comments:

  1. That's for the post. Can she nudge me in the afternoon, too? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, Donna! Sounds like a great idea and just what I need in the morning. I'll have to go check it out.

    Karin
    http://www.karin-larson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting, though it's afternoons when I need nudging, else I fall asleep over the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna,

    I receive your newsletters via email. Thankfully, that contact has been enough to keep me focused despite the busyness of homeschooling my last 3 children and all the other responsibilities that entails.

    Initially, after taking an online children's writing course, I was so overwhelmed with the resources. Now, I am taking little bites and moving forward... slowly, but I'm moving!

    I am finally up and running in developing my platform and began a blog to help with this-

    http://kathleenmoulton.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for your encouragement!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.