Friday, June 25, 2010

I Never Thought Agony Could Be So Good Until Now


I'm thrilled to announce my manuscript entitled, The Hockey Agony as been accepted by Guardian Angel Publishing.

A bit of the journey...this ms was critiqued in the early stages by Suzanne Lieurance (CWCC) and my online critique groups and placed as Honorable Mention in the Writer's Digest 78th Writing Competition, then edited after the competition by Lea Schizas to assist in expanding the story since it was no longer under a word constraint from the contest.

The ink is barely dry on the contract and I'm over the moon!

Thank you to all who had a direct hand in making this dream come true!

Best wishes to you all!

14 comments:

  1. What fantastic news, Donna! I can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Donna! I can't wait to hear more about your journey with GAP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Donna! That's exciting news. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news! Can't wait for the release. I've heard wonderful things about GAP :)

    Nancy, from Realms of Thought…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Donna - woo-hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your heartfelt congrat notes. I appreciate your ongoing support.

    Best wishes to you all,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely way to end the week. Congratulations, Donna. Looking forward to reading this one, as well as The Golden Pathway. You rock, cyber daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww, Donna! I am sooooo happy and excited for you. The best is yet to come, girlfriend! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bev (Cyber-mom)...thanks for your heartfelt words. You are a gem.

    Hi Dixie...it was a pleasure hosting you the other day and thank you for your lovely congratulatory note.

    Warm regards,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love good news like this, Donna. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Donna! It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee and Connie...thank you so much for your congratulatory notes. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  13. To Donna

    Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

    Hugs,
    Silly Sottile

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joe:

    Thanks for your lovely congratulatory note!

    Best wishes,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.